|eruthros (eruthros) wrote,|
@ 2009-05-01 09:44 pm UTC
|Entry tags:||links, storytelling, youtube|
1. Typos that result in a queue for Snape's cock. Or in Jim wanting to nail the mattress. I apparently made these types of posts frequently, five years ago.
2. A request for Holmes/Cthulhu eldritch tentacle pr0n. (Then I thought, oh man, why hasn't anyone written Cthulhu fic for the tentacles prompt at kink_bingo. Then I realized I maybe had a problem.)
3. An amazing illustration of telling not showing.
4. I have a post from 2007 with eight youtube videos embedded. All but one have now been removed for copyright or terms-of-use violation. Including, amazingly, the Activision 1981 annual report. Seriously, youtube? Seriously?
Links I am going to relink here:
2. Henry Kissinger/Deep Throat RPF.
3. An article from 2003 headlined "Justin Timberlake Hazardous To Your Health."
4. I'm totally going to relink to the above-mentioned Activision annual report. Youtubers: uploading nearly as fast as youtube can take shit down.